Commercial and Home Audio Video System Installation
Audio and Video
Our audio installations eliminate the requirement for using multiple home-runs through building risers or closets for creating additional zones. We can program one to one-hundred zones using standard DTMF tones with POTS telephone wiring, including emergency broadcasts.
AT SENA-TECH, we have experience installing A/V systems in a range of business settings, including educational facilities, call centers, medical facilities, and government agencies. We guarantee 100% satisfaction, whether it’s an installation for a pool speaker, state of the art sound system, or a top of the line conference center system.
What type of services do you offer?
Classic Non-Networked Solutions
- Best use: Single units for 200 sqft rooms
- Easily installed
- Simplified controls
- Simple system additions for music or paging purposes
Classic Non-Networked Sound Masking Systems
The tuning capabilities of the Classic system are adjustable to ½ dB +/-. It also features a central volume and independent control with a programmable timer.
SENA-TECH provides businesses in Central Florida with the latest technology in speech privacy while installing a sound system that offers comfort in the office. The classic system meets ASTM standards.
Networked Sound Masking Solutions
- Rack-mounted solution
- All-in-one option for projects less than 12,000 sqft
- Includes a single audio input used for background music
- Gold Standard in sound masking
- Rack-mounted solution
- Easy and powerful to use
- Superior network capabilities for audio, paging and sound masking
- Networked System with inputs for background music and independent paging
- Meets UL 2572 Standards
- Site Survey: We will schedule a consultation and send one of our experienced technicians to survey the site and ask a series of essential questions. This allows us to create the best audio/video solution for you.
- Customized Audio/Video System: Based on the information collected, we will design a customized audio/video solution to your exact specifications.
- Project Management: We assign a project manager to each design and installation to oversee the entire process.
- Professional Installation: Our experienced and well-trained technicians will install your new audio/video system.
- System Maintenance: We offer low-cost maintenance to ensure your new system remains efficient and reliable.